At SAREMCO Tech, we’ve shaped an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals. And we all work to the top ethics of professional excellence and integrity.
As a Web Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application. This involves working closely with designers, using mark-up language i.e. HTML/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You’ll also work on server-side applications to implement complex, interactive and database driven applications. Most of the time you’ll be working with WordPress, so you’ll work closely with the designers to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology.
As a Web Developer you’ll also be responsible for
- Convert designs from PSD to HTML with a focus on responsive web
- Find solutions to client problems in a range of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal etc.
- Working with eCommerce platforms like Open Cart, WooCommerce, Magento etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of complex server side applications.
- Stay on top of industry trends and techniques and share them with your colleagues
Skills and experience necessary for this role
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills including cross-browser compatibility.
- Expert in responsive design and CSS frameworks, especially Bootstrap 3.
- Good understanding of user-experience (UX/UI) best practices.
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility and Usability.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and OOD.
- Experience working with complex applications involving PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii etc. Zend Framework would be a plus.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST API’s.
- Experience working with JSON and XML.
Required work experience
It’s not really about the number of years of experience; this is old fashioned requirement now. It’s more about what your technical capability and demonstrable experience , the types of project size you’ve worked on, your knowledge of UX and IA, your ability to turn around a project, and also your strengths in advance client side and server side scripting.
Get in touch with us if interested in the opportunity.
We are looking for network manager who will manage the local area network of office, setup client websites on Linux and Windows server using Cpanel of WHM and FTP. Selected candidate will also manage the whole business unit of webhosting and domain registration.
- Computer networking
- Outlook email rules
- Web hosting knowledge
- Domain registration knowledge
- Client handling
- Invoices management
We are looking to recruit an IT Sales Executive who has previous sales experience in the IT sector to work for a fast growing, dynamic company providing wide range of IT products and services. You will be responsible for managing and progressing sales opportunities and being able to deliver revenue against your agreed target. Regional IT Sales Executive’s role: Support and develop the existing and new clients around the globe. Identify new sales opportunities. Lead generation in conjunction with resellers. Manage the progress of sales opportunities. Deliver revenue against agreed targets. Desired Requirements: Minimum of 1 years’ sales experience within a similar position. Ability to demonstrate a proven sales track record Relationship building and strong communication skills are essential.
The purpose of Business Development Executive is to increase volume of our business & our products/services sales by using various online sales strategies.
Job Description Business Development Executive
As a Graduate Business Development Executive you will be:
- Lead Generation through various online channels such as LinkedIn, Upwork, Codester, Alibaba, Facebook, Twitter & more
- Converting Leads into Sales by maturing client
- Follow-Up to both new & matured Customers .
- Preparing & launching Sales & Marketing Campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Media Channels .
- Daily & Weekly Reporting to Management with matured & in-progress
Become an Expert on the Businesses Offering.
- Be Passionate about delivering the highest service standards.
- Have a high degree of Motivation and be Commercially Astute.
- Have a Professional outlook.
- Be a Fast Learner.
- Demonstrate real Ambition.
You need to be a social media freak you need to eat, sleep, breathe, speak, listen, and write social media Passionate about creating content and cultivating fan engagement and growth.
The Social Media Intern will be provided with the opportunity to have broad exposure to assist both Digital specialists and Web Development Specialists within our Appimize Studio Operations department in the delivery of social media, marketing and reputation management services to our clients.
This role will perform or participate in a variety of different duties to ensure clients receive a comprehensive social media solution from setup to delivery. In addition to working with the digital and web team, the intern may have opportunities to work with our Marketing, Social Ads and graphics design teams.
This person will need to be familiar with social media, have a strong work ethic, a professional attitude and a desire to excel within a start-up environment.
We are currently seeking candidates for the fall quarter and may be extended based upon ongoing need, performance and availability. This position is Lahore based but we encourage students to apply to make use of this opportunity.
Follow the strategy which will be shared with you every time
- Monitor social media successes of competitive and relevant brands
- You will become an expert in social media best practices and stay abreast of changes to social media platforms used
- Create an ongoing strategy on new ways to grow fans and followers across all social channels
- Motivation and self-discipline
- Need to have love affair for social media.
- Passionate about creating content and cultivating fan engagement and growth
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Creative and analytical Strong organizational skills and attention to detail